Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sin calidad profesional
- A movie may be incompetently acted and amateurishly shot.
- This is the sort of test that is poorly - and amateurishly - designed and conducted, and which proves essentially nothing.
- The quality of the exhibition was not only amateurishly reminiscent of A-level sketch books, but in some places absolutely risible.
- Most of the songs are laughably and amateurishly staged.
- The friend, in an awkward attempt at ingratiation, plays for her a tape of him amateurishly playing the drums with his band.