Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1increíbleasombrosoalucinante informalat an amazing 74, she looks better than ever — a la increíble edad de 74 años, se la ve mejor que nunca
- He has absolutely amazing stagecraft and extraordinary command of body language.
- In addition to the music being amazing, the people watching was phenomenal.
- When the final whistle was blown the excitement of the boys and the spectators was amazing.
- There is also an amazing number of restaurants for such a small street.
- He lives on the street and sells the most amazing drawings at shows and art openings around the city.