The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ambiente
1ambiente masculineatmósfera feminine
- So the ambience and atmosphere was scoring top marks so far - but let's get down to the food.
- It was a truly superb experience, the ambience and the atmosphere was incredible.
- Sunlight streams in through the windows, highlighting the artwork and contributing to the relaxed ambience.
- The performances will be by candlelight lending a relaxed ambience to the evening.
- Nor should they be concentrating on atmosphere and ambience at the expense of proper food.
- Just like everywhere else on the island, the spa had an ambiance of relaxed elegance.
- It is going to change the socialising habits of many people and the whole ambience of the Irish pub as outlined already.
- Grassed mounds, ornamental trees and a lily pond are planned to complement the serene ambience.
- She recreates the ambience and complex social networks of the period.
- Like hotels you should have a cheerful ambience and good personalised services.
- The perfect ambiance and temperature for the baby.
- At once, the atmosphere and ambiance around her changed.
- All this was a bizarre contrast to the relaxed and sunny ambience Bradman enjoyed at Bowral High.
- Broad trees provide welcome shade along the entire way, and the street has a more relaxed and serene ambiance than many city shopping districts.
- Scientific research has established that fresh flowers can improve mood, prompt a smile, and soften the ambiance of an environment.
- I never tire of the climate and the ambiance, and after so many trips, I have many good friends who live there.
- However, a good makeover could give the site the ambience and safety that many people clearly think it deserves.
- Like Listowel, the town of Ballina had a rural ambience and this helped enormously to make people feel at home.
- It has a quieter ambience during the day when food is an important element.
- A friendly ambience has been created in the outlet that people can just come in and relax with a book.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!