Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In the past, I might have struggled to join in, concealing my ambivalence with uncertain assertions.
- At every stage, ambivalence and indecision has meant that decisions were forced upon them by events on the ground.
- Montgomerie is equally tentative, possibly because he senses Kidd's ambivalence.
- My ambivalence over speaking at the funeral was compounded when dad asked if I would do a scripture reading.
- There is deep British ambivalence about openly acknowledging this.