Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- For real amelioration in education is completely contingent upon complementary improvement in the wider societal context.
- This amelioration is for the most part subjective rather than objective - the individual feels better about him- or herself.
- Its thrust is towards amelioration of the poor and a lot of distance has been covered.
- The increasingly powerful industrial working class sought the amelioration of its social and economic conditions.
- It would also provide a sound basis for targeting scarce resources and developing strategies for remediation and amelioration.