Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1fútbol americano masculine
- Having experienced professional football and American football he is eager for rugby to take on similar codes of practice.
- What I don't want is for football to become American football.
- The three most popular American spectator sports are baseball, basketball and American football.
- There are some people on the other side of the world who are tossing insults at American football, the game and the players.
- The rules and strategies of cricket, baseball, rugby and American football, by contrast, are less straightforward.
- Boxing, wrestling, and American football are favorite sports in both parts of Samoa.
- The game expresses the important value of competition: unlike soccer, American football games can never end in a tie.
- The ferocity of the game helped establish then-fledgling American football as a major sport.
- Taking in a game of American football or baseball is part of the cultural experience and Philadelphia is a great place to be a spectator.
- Blair's flash of genius came after watching the traditional Monday night American football game in a sports bar.
- Wheelchair rugby combines elements of basketball, American football and ice hockey and it is played on a basketball court.
- For those unfamiliar with the sport, it's related to both soccer and American football.
- Funnily, baseball and American football don't figure high in Andrew's sporting agenda.
- It's also planned to extend the technology to other sports, such as horse racing and American football.
- At school, Eisenhower proved to be a star athlete excelling in both baseball and American football.
- He spent his summers in the swimming pool and the winters playing American football.
- The same applies to most contact sports, be they individual sports like sumo or team sports like American football.
- And the boys try to challenge Uncle Pete and his friends to a full-contact game of American football.
- My family is not a family that gets into the sport of American football.
- They were also widely used in American football, a sport of controlled aggression.
- El fútbol americano se juega con dos equipos de once jugadores cada uno y con una pelota de forma ovalada. Es un deporte violento por lo que los jugadores usan cascos y almohadillas de protección. Un equipo marca 6 puntos cuando se produce un touchdown, es decir al llevar la pelota hacia el campo contrario y cruzar la línea del gol del equipo adversario. Puede marcar puntos extra si después, con un puntapié, se introduce la pelota por entre los postes de la portería.