Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lenguaje gestual americano masculinelenguaje por señas americano masculine
- The type preferred by most deaf adults is American Sign Language, which has rules and grammar that is distinct from English.
- The activists also insist that ‘deaf culture,’ complete with its own language - American Sign Language, or ASL - is no different from any other ethnic or linguistic culture.
- It is now clear that sign languages, such as American Sign Language, have all the essential properties of spoken language.
- I've taken some classes in American Sign Language at a community college near me and would love to combine it with my background in dance.
- I learned American Sign Language at the New York School for the Deaf, read journal articles and finally was accepted.