Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I knew him for nearly 50 years, not always amicably.
- The expedition spent the next winter amicably with the Mandan Indians.
- They went off amicably with the suspicious curator following stealthily behind.
- It is a contractual mechanism for resolving any dispute that cannot be amicably resolved.
- Superior officers almost never charged constables in such cases but instead gave advice about living amicably with neighbors.
- He married the Prussian princess, but they did not have children and soon separated amicably.
- He wants to make sure people know that his termination from the company was handled amicably.
- She routinely ate lunch amicably with both male and female colleagues, and most of her acquaintances liked her.
- He observed that sanderlings, when not foraging, roosted amicably in large flocks on sandbars.
- Did they share their habitat amicably, coming into peaceful contact on a regular basis?