The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1en medio deentre
- The cabins stand in their own picket-fenced patch of grass amid beautiful countryside.
- Only about a dozen homes surround the picture-book church, which is set amid rolling fields.
- These housing projects are cruelly juxtaposed amid the sublime beauty that surrounds Nuuk.
- To top off her bewilderment, the lad was walking amid his parents who didn't seem to notice at all.
- All this after I had the commonsense to slow to a halt amid a growing pack of confused motorists.
- It stands in a valley amid green hills on the banks of the steel-blue Pichola lake.
- A lot of younger people sat in the aisle amid the fag ends, gum and dust.
- It stands in the car park at the turning to Goathland, a patch of concrete amid acres of North York Moors heather.
- Golf at its most challenging will be at the forefront of a new course growing tall amid wooded splendour.
- It was here, amid the wilderness of the Forest of Dean, that her imagination took wing.
- Nine holes later, we walked up the last fairway amid the big grandstands.
- The sight of huntsmen and women riding around in red tunics amid a pack of hounds is often described as picturesque.
- Now that I live in the city, the need for a bit of light relief amid the concrete and the traffic is felt more keenly than ever.
- Snow usually falls amid high winds, meaning that skiing is impossible while it is actually snowing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!