Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Two known enzymes catabolize the essential amino acid tryptophan in mammals.
- To tackle this problem a variety of approaches have been developed to predict the three-dimensional structure of a protein given its amino-acid sequence.
- The simplest amino acid is glycine which contains a hydrogen atom as its side group.
- Homocysteine is produced from the amino acid methionine, which is found in normal dietary protein.
- Protein molecules are large biological polymers of small molecules called amino acids, and each protein has a unique amino-acid sequence.