The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de munición
- We did not use just any old bullets for this project: the ammo was especially made by a friend who happens to be a munitions expert.
- The extra ammo stored in the pockets would weigh him down and it would only hamper his fighting abilities.
- He knew there was no way he could take down the remaining members of this small army with the ammo he had on hand.
- The strap held all the ammo he'd need for the weapon so he had no need to carry any extra pouches for shells.
- Hunting rifles and their respective ammo would remain legal to manufacture.
- Is the ammo also among the consignment left behind by freedom fighters more than 20 years ago?
- In this case I had the test rifle a couple of months before the ammo was available.
- They threatened to take my ammo away just to keep me from shooting every elk I saw.
- The gun was now sitting useless on the small table in the hall, the ammo vanished in to his pocket.
- The first step in any process like this is to see what the factory ammo will do.
- Given the stout recoil and the heavy weight of the ammo, this is a very wise idea.
- He had expended all of his ammo, both primary and secondary, as well as his grenades.
- Nor is friction a major concern because of the various coatings applied to the ammo.
- Here are the key points to consider when choosing the ammo to load in your handgun.
- I managed to come up with a couple of guns and some of the ammo and tried it myself.
- Not too long ago we did a simple test and shot the same ammo in five different guns.
- All the machines had to do to defeat humanity was show up and let them deplete their ammo.
- He slipped into the trench coat, getting up and stowing the ammo and gun.
- Many handloaders care almost as much about how their ammo looks as how it shoots.
- Machineguns were valued tools in infantry combat but they ate ammo at astounding rates.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!