Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1amonio masculine(chloride/hydroxide) (before noun) de amonio(chloride/hydroxide) (before noun) amónico
- Amides are hydrolysed to ammonium salts with catalysis by acids or alkalis.
- The perchloric acid then neutralises the alkali ammonia forming crystals of ammonium perchlorate salt.
- And it contained the inorganic salts manganese sulphate, potassium chloride and ammonium sulphate.
- These include things such as urea, ammonia, nitric acid, and ammonium phosphate.
- In nickel plating, an electrolytic solution containing nickel ammonium sulfate may be used.