Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1saco amniótico masculinebolsa amniótica feminine
- The amniotic sac that contains your baby begins to form about 12 days after conception.
- The outer cells will go on to form the placenta and amniotic sac that the baby will grow in.
- Before a baby is born, it is surrounded by water in the amniotic sac.
- This means the membranes holding the amniotic sac, which contains your baby and the amniotic fluid, have started to leak.
- A part of the placenta called the amnion, or the outer membrane of the amniotic sac, is comprised of cells that have strikingly similar characteristics to embryonic stem cells.
- Some cells will go to make the baby and the other will be used to make the placenta and amniotic sac.
- There is a very small glimmer of hope that the amniotic sac will reseal itself and fill back up with fluid.
- Mrs. Marlow's waters had not broken, so Connor was being born inside the amniotic sac.
- Care was exercised not to separate the amniotic sac into its components, the chorion and amnion.
- The doctor can then open the amniotic sac and remove the baby.