Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ameba feminineamiba feminine
- Pheromones are widespread in the animal world, from the single-celled amoeba to human beings.
- Contact with protozoa, the tremendously varied group of more sophisticated single-celled microbes that includes amoeba and paramecium, has also been greatly reduced in the developed world by water and food treatment measures.
- The virus lives in single-celled organisms called amoebae and may be able to infect humans.
- To put this time span in perspective, two billion years ago our ancestors were microscopic single-celled amoebas.
- It must have a flexible structure that can expand and change, in much the same way that an amoeba adapts to its environment.