Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In an electrical circuit, the number of electrons that are moving is called the amperage or the current, and it is measured in amps.
- The electric fence should be high voltage, low amperage, so that no harm can be done to any animal or person.
- High voltage and low amperage were used to increase the contrast between the dense tantalum markers and the bone.
- Less sophisticated chargers might monitor voltage or amperage only and make certain assumptions about average battery characteristics.
- The arrival of energy at the target is staggered over three hundred nanoseconds, so that the amperage arrives less like a brick wall that would vaporize the plate and more in controllable increments.
- The speed controllers, or motor drives, provide the necessary amperage to the motors at the computer's request.
- And, because the sprinklers operate at lower pressures and amperage than standard electric sprinklers, power and wire costs are substantially reduced.
- The breaker trips when the sensor determines that the amperage at the hot terminal is not equal to the amperage at the neutral terminal.
- Connect the green, white, and black wire of the correct voltage to the corresponding wires of an extension cord rated for the amperage for your outlet.
- When the capacitor discharges those volts, it delivers an amperage comparable to stun guns.
- Secondly, the rate of heat is a result of amperage, not voltage, so what does that have to do with the voltage?
- Combined with the high amperage, lightning has enough energy to kill instantly.
- The voltage flowing through a lightning bolt can reach 200 million volts, and combined with the amperage (which can be anything from a few thousand to tens of thousands of amps) some of these beasts are killers.
- Before the flight, find where the spare fuses are stored, determine how to select the right amperage and go through the replacement procedure.
- In several cases, batteries have exploded as voltage dropped and amperage increased.
- If the amperage exceeds that limit, they melt and break the circuit.
- More, every accessory is powered by a relay, rather than running the full amperage through the control switch.
- Also, check to see if the cable will be able to handle the amperage that you will be using it for.
- Talk to an electrician and find out just how much amperage you safely have.
- Even multiple potatoes may not generate enough amperage.