Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- This reptile family includes such notable snakes as anacondas, pythons, and boa constrictors, all big animals notorious for their ability to tackle prey even larger than themselves.
- You got the python, Larry, the anaconda and the boa constrictor.
- They are also preyed upon by mammalian predators such as cats, and by snakes such as boas and anacondas.
- Snakes were initially heavily muscled, swamp-based creatures much like today's anacondas of South America.
- The bite of a very large nonpoisonous snake, like a twenty-foot anaconda or python, may be considered dangerous.
- While other snakes can grow longer, they cannot match the anaconda's length and bulk.
- Jaguars may have been their most important predators, but some are probably killed by anacondas and caimans.
- Even a fearsome spectacled caiman is unable to escape an anaconda's fatal embrace.
- You know the python from Africa and Asia, the anaconda from South America.
- Watch as a female anaconda in Venezuela hunts down a capybara - the world's largest rodent - and swallows her meal whole.
- While accessible to surrounding tribes, the area remains largely untouched because of the belief that a giant anaconda guards its shores.
- I knew, of course, that seasnakes could swim and anacondas lurked the backwaters of the Amazon, but I was unprepared for how fast tiny green snakes could get from a riverbank to us.
- Over 60 species can be seen ranging from giant cockroaches to crocodiles and anacondas.
- Actually, anacondas are slow, shy reptiles, which are found in swamps of South America.
- That man handled everything from anacondas to zebras.
- Can we look for lions and anacondas to take pictures of?
- More recently, two giant anacondas vanished from their cages on the very day a major police operation named after them commenced and were just as mysteriously repatriated after a nationwide alarm was raised.
- Despite being set in the jungles of Borneo, where anacondas are not known to slither, the film has a host of giant computer-animated specimens, but it doesn't think of much to do with them.
- I observe three committed young men strangling their instruments as if wrestling with man-eating anacondas.
- The skin of an anaconda stretches across most of the ceiling.