The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de anagrama
- I love the way sometimes the letters of an anagram rearrange themselves in my head with no effort, whereas sometimes I have to write them out in a circle to work it out.
- The point of the task was to write down each object found and then rearrange the anagram into a word, which turned out to be the Gaisce Bronze Award.
- Finally, Dominowski found that a single letter, regardless of its position in the solution word, did not facilitate solutions for 5-letter anagrams.
- It could be argued that the visual appearance of the anagram does not affect the process of mentally rearranging the letters of the anagram.
- In this regard, researchers focused on the anagram solution as related to the characteristics of the anagrams and the solution words, as well as individual difference variables.
- Also, anagrams forming high frequency words were solved more readily than anagrams forming low frequency words.
- This was proved in a study where people were given anagrams of words to solve.
- So you pretend to be absorbed in a book, or take an unnatural interest in the wine bottle label, which you have now read 36 times and even played anagrams with the word ‘Chianti’.
- Dave, the weirdly talented man who can make anagrams out of anything, honored me by conducting a fake interview in which all the answers are anagrams of my name.
- David has been playing around with making anagrams from the names of some of his favourite blogs.
- The author wrote under the pseudonym Sera N. Noosbig, an anagram of his name, because the article would be better received that way, Burkholder said.
- I say he's just trying to distract us from the fact that his last name is an anagram of ‘u blog’.
- Lou Saverese (whose name is an anagram of save ears) emerges to the dim noise of pipes.
- Anyway, the point is (to get back to Scrabble) that the Scrabble-player plays anagrams with the letters in front of him or her - order out of chaos again, you see.
- Meanwhile, I've been inundated with anagrams of the name Mick McCarthy, all of which are, quite frankly, rubbish - but thanks for trying.
- The embedded words in the anagrams were cab, not, nod, run, dig, led, tip, tie, pet, and pit, respectively.
- The dependent variables in his experiments included mathematical problems, making words from anagrams, as well as creating toys.
- Almost all of the main characters have parts of their names which are anagrams of close friends of mine.
- This is music just about anyone can enjoy, either for close listening or simply ambient sound, and that's perhaps where Pierce's use of an anagram of his name for his main musical project becomes most appropriate.
- And she told me that that was what it meant: it was an anagram for the phrase ‘If I tell you what it means will you buy me a drink?’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!