Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1analgésico masculine(drug/effect) (before noun) analgésico
- Opioid analgesics or morphine-based drugs form the cornerstone of burn pain treatment.
- Codeine, morphine, and fentanyl were the analgesics used most often.
- You can take analgesics such as paracetamol, or anti-inflammatories to reduce any swelling.
- The question of interest is not so much whether they are potent analgesics compared with codeine but, rather, which painful conditions they are effective in.
- Non-narcotic analgesics can be used for mild to moderate migraines that are not associated with nausea and vomiting.