Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1anafilaxia feminineanafilaxis feminine
- Serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, occur rarely, but timely intervention is crucial.
- Table 7 provides a summary of symptoms of latex exposure and possible anaphylaxis for both conscious and anesthetized patients.
- In addition, patients with previous reactions, including anaphylaxis, to the influenza vaccine should not be vaccinated.
- Less common are the type I hypersensitivity reactions which involve anaphylaxis.
- We reviewed these evaluations in 60 patients referred after a diagnosis of anaphylaxis in primary care and seen in the allergy clinics at three hospitals in south west London.