Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- To understand the supportive anatomical structures of the pelvis it is necessary to see the ligaments, as well.
- This means loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological or anatomical structure or function.
- These stages involve a number of anatomical structures and muscle groups.
- If I wanted to see the anatomical structures underlying an injury, I was unable to do it as quickly with the CD as flicking through a textbook.
- We are able to distinguish anatomical margins when two structures of different density abut one another.
- This approach is not without problems, due to the neurovascular anatomical structures in close proximity.
- Over 20 000 anatomical structures can be revealed, all of which can be identified by a click of the mouse.
- Most episodes are due to urinary tract infections and renal cyst rupture that relate to the underlying anatomical abnormalities.
- The woman has a history of ectopic pregnancy, pelvic infection, endometriosis, or anatomical abnormalities
- The head and neck encompasses many vital structures and is one of the most complex anatomical regions in the body.
- We describe two children with recurrent bacterial meningitis due to cranial anatomical defects in whom diagnosis was delayed.
- It is used to displace subretinal fluid and return the retina to its normal anatomical position.
- This could indicate that stones caused anatomical damage to the urinary tract.
- Disappointingly, however, bones and other anatomical structures are impossible to see.
- The anatomical location of the pelvic blood vessels puts them at risk for injury during hip surgery.
- New anatomical features usually arise from modification of an existing structure.
- It's not a cancer that spreads through the blood stream all over the body, rather it stays confined to one anatomical region of the body.
- The standard technique for placing central venous catheters is by using anatomical landmarks.
- Many medical, physiological, or anatomical terms have origins that we never even think of.
- He or she holds the patient's leg and hip in correct anatomical position while the cement hardens.