Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(portrait) de un antepasadothe ancestral home — la casa solariega
- That which is patrimonial is that which is inherited from the ancestral past.
- That area, which belongs to the Maori people there in terms of ancestral use, he would walk all over.
- The Sakya tradition is closely bound up with the Khon ancestral lineage, which derived from celestial beings.
- I suppose you posh newcomers want to hijack our ancestral lands to grow your own organic fruit and veg.
- This gives you an idea of just how ancient this particular species was in terms of its ancestral lineage.
- The father of two sons and six daughters, Muktiram lives in his ancestral home in Bharatpur.
- These are the places where ancestral remains are kept and ancestral spirits live.
- In West African culture, ancestral continuity is something to be celebrated rather than avoided.
- Maybe it's the Maori ancestral blood going all kooky at being reunited with its ancient habitat?
- It thus seems likely that the ancestral arthropod from which insects evolved had appendages on all its segments.
- It is believed that family members join the ancestral world after death to protect the living.
- This may explain the sometimes rapid reversion to ancestral cell sizes.
- In addition, men possess other types of DNA that will tell him about the female ancestral line.
- An individual may claim the use of and the right to burial in the ancestral lands of either parent.
- The significance of the ancestral gods was an innate part of my growing up in Fiji.
- These non-literate people were fighting to protect their ancestral homelands and their way of life.
- Moreover, all other lineages can be traced to one of the ancestral types found in Africa.
- Think of the excitement a visit to his ancestral home there would create.
- The house is the ancestral home of Baron Stourton but after the family moved out in the 1960s it fell into disrepair.
- With adversity comes maturity, and today Westwood enjoys a new appreciation for golf's ancestral home.