The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de aneurisma
1aneurisma masculino, femenino
- An aneurysm is a swelling in part of an artery caused by damage to, or weakness of, a blood vessel wall.
- In patients without subarachnoid hemorrhage from a separate aneurysm, larger aneurysms also were more likely to rupture.
- For instance, if the aneurysm involves the arteries to the kidneys then surgeons need this information if they plan to operate.
- The increasing swelling of an aneurysm of the aorta may press on the spine and chest organs.
- Your doctor can measure pulses at points around your body to check for a variety of problems, including aneurysms and narrowed arteries.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!