Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1de nuevootra vezto begin anew — volver a empezar
- I am blessed when a night ending in argument is followed by a day begun anew with a kiss.
- When the project was initiated in 1998, 23 smugglers came forward to begin life anew.
- However, his genius was so great that other than French people forgot his dishonesty and he began life anew in his native place.
- You too will begin to appreciate anew the simple ordinary weekendy things.
- I could have easily exchanged my name permanently for a Hindu one and begun life anew in Calcutta.
- We must rip the fabric of our society from corner to corner and begin anew.
- There is also need to help them begin investing in housing anew as it is a very reliable source of income.
- Who can blame them when they've chosen to begin anew somewhere so beautiful?
- You have only to see things once more in the light of your first and earlier vision, and life begins anew.
- This is too long a gap for collective expertise to be retained because staff have moved on, so the learning has to begin anew with every turn at the presidency.
- Chasseriau studies begin anew with the current exhibition and its catalogue.
- A chance to see new things, to begin anew, to find her place in the world… surely that wouldn't be so bad?
- I looked upon my life as a story book; once a chapter was over, I flipped the page and began anew.
- I was finally, mercifully, closing the door to my religious past and beginning life anew.
- The seemingly harmonious life of the family is shattered and the two women decide to go away to a distant place and begin life anew on their own.
- That day, on which his life began anew, is still fresh in the mind of Colin Warner, 42.
- With this single effort Stern wipes his slate clean and begins anew at zero.
- The harvest and holiday season affords us all another opportunity to begin anew.
- May the year 2004 provide each of you with time to recover and the courage to begin anew in the coming year.
- Rose has decided that she will have her child adopted and begin her life anew.