Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Miller and Turner speculate the shark may have resembled an angel shark, a ray-like bottom-dweller found in most temperate and tropical oceans.
- I hoped to encounter a much bigger creature, and after ascending 20m back up the cliff face through schools of pink and orange Atlantic damselfish, our guide signalled that he had indeed found a large angel shark buried in the sand below.
- The action is an attempt to reverse the alarming declines over the past decade of previously plentiful species including red snapper, angel sharks and abalone.
- Anglers are wrongly referred to as monkfish by fishmongers, though monkfish are in fact angel sharks.
- Then, like the lightning fast angel sharks of today, they would spring forth and grab their prey.