The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1angina (de pecho) feminine
- Signs of heart disease include having had a previous heart attack, angina pectoris (chest pain when you walk or run), or procedures to prevent a heart attack (like coronary bypass surgery or angioplasty).
- If reduced flow occurs in the arteries that supply your heart with blood (coronary arteries), it can lead to a type of chest pain called angina pectoris.
- Pain caused through this means should be taken seriously to exclude serious conditions like angina pectoris or any heart problem.
- Heartburn can be confused with other kinds of pain, especially angina pectoris, so you need to explore its specific features carefully.
- The first clinical sign of myocardial ischemia is usually angina pectoris, a term used to describe the strangling chest pain experienced by many patients with ischemic heart disease.
- The authors conclude that among Medicare beneficiaries with unstable angina pectoris, more than one half have atypical presentations.
- This study evaluated the treatment effects of hypnotic acupuncture therapy on angina pectoris.
- All study participants had a history of myocardial infarction or unstable angina pectoris during the previous three to 36 months.
- These drugs are used to prevent angina pectoris, to lessen the risk of a second heart attack and to treat congestive heart failure.
- Because of the close proximity of the heart and the esophagus, it is difficult to distinguish chest pain that is caused by problems of the esophagus from true angina pectoris.
- He also had severe coronary artery disease with angina pectoris that could be precipitated by walking only 50 feet.
- Many symptoms of organic origin, like angina pectoris, are made worse by anxiety.
- When I try, my angina pectoris begins; I get scared and have to lie down.
- Mr Fitchen said he began to suffer serious health problems five years on and now suffers from asthma, angina, heart disease and bronchitis.
- An imbalanced heart or circulatory system can be due to poor circulation, low or high blood pressure, angina and heart attacks and hardened arteries.
- The study found those given early surgery had a significantly reduced risk of death, heart attack and severe angina after four months.
- You seem to be suffering from severe angina with rapid progression.
- Symptoms such as angina (chest pain) or palpitations can be caused by problems with the heart.
- The more severe blockage is more likely to cause angina or chest pain.
- This can result in angina (chest pain) or, if the vessel is blocked completely, a heart attack.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!