The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de angular
1angular masculinoángulo masculino
- I welded steel and angle iron to the bucket to reinforce the grapple fork control and hoses were moved to the front where they are accessible to the operator.
- Put galvanized steel on the top part of the styrofoam-plywood pieces and angle iron on the vertical edges.
- Some of the signs of a lower-quality trailer are smaller channel, angle iron, pine floors, and floors screwed rather than bolted.
- I added a piece of 2-inch angle iron to the hydraulic cylinder that operates the spout.
- Workers again placed concrete mud beds on the subgrade under the drains and attached angle iron to them with concrete anchors.
- A tower of plain oak chairs reaches for the ceiling like a rickety ladder to gallery heaven, supported at a juncture of the extended metal cabin and the greenhouse of the pickup's bed by an armature of rusted angle iron.
- I used 4-inch angle iron to make a 30-inch adapter between the regular carrier and the three-point hitch.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!