Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pescador (de caña) masculinepescadora (de caña) feminine
- Some days were more kind, however, and anglers caught fish on wet fly and dapping.
- They do catch some good fish but so do anglers float fishing in close with big baits.
- The angler can fish the planer, and the following bait, as far out from the bank as he wishes.
- Both anglers battled the fish and you could see they were getting a great fight.
- We were the last group of anglers to fish Colin Lake before it closed down for the winter months.
- With good hatches of midge and pond olives tempting fish, anglers have had a busy week.
- Earlier in the week we had noticed three anglers camping and fishing by an island.
- With so many anglers fishing the lower river it's often a job to find a decent swim.
- Yet it is true to say that most anglers leave their line on a reel for far too long.
- I went for another half an hour before hooking my third rainbow making me the only angler to land three fish.
- Earlier this year, the government introduced a rule limiting the number of game fish caught by anglers to one.
- Apparently, two local anglers were fishing for blue shark in Galway Bay in a small boat.
- This lake sees carp anglers from all over Europe, eager to make the most of the warm winters.
- I was also fortunate in having a lot of space to myself, as most of the anglers were on the carp lakes.
- I won't go into great detail about the man except to mention that he is a carp angler.
- Each fish killed is one less to be caught by another angler and one less fish to spawn.
- When the lure is taken the angler must grab the rod and strike the fish half a dozen times to fully make sure the hook is set.
- Despite the poor angling conditions a good number of anglers fished the lake with some success.
- The fishing was certainly tough but several lucky anglers did connect with good fish.
- British Waterways is currently considering putting a notice up at Canal Head telling anglers not to fish in the canal.