Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bíter de angostura masculine
- Two warm-weather favorites are the Key Lime Rickey (key lime vodka, a dash of Angostura bitters, topped off with ginger ale) and the Napa Valley Iced Tea (Meyer lemon vodka, a tiny splash of Chambord and iced tea).
- Bayless, for example, likes to mix a single-village mezcal from Oaxaca, such as Chichicapa with lime juice, a splash of brandy and dash of Angostura bitters.
- The drink combines Plymouth gin, sweet vermouth and a dash of Angostura bitters with hot orange and cranberry juices topped with grated nutmeg.
- I hand-pressed one-eighth of an orange and added Angostura bitters and egg white.
- Add the pre-soaked gelatin leaves and Angostura bitters to about 1.5 pints of the beetroot stock and leave to cool.