Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1anotarthe Annotated Macbeth — la edición anotada de Macbeth
- For Japanese speakers who use English as a second language, it is helpful to annotate this text in Japanese so that images may be recalled by Japanese keywords.
- I read it closely and annotated it extensively, as is my habit in reading generally.
- To annotate means to add explanation to information - extra ‘commentary information’ in terms of the Online Dictionary of Computing.
- Charles M. Robinson has the massive task of editing and annotating the diaries.
- Much of it consists of more or less richly annotated lists of the sorts of things one sees and experiences.
- Brown annotates every deliberate inaccuracy in the book's notes.
- It is a significantly extended, critically judicious, helpfully annotated edition of an indispensable oeuvre.
- He compiled, wrote, updated and annotated the inventory and signed every page relating to Denny's charge in 1542.
- Not only do I underscore; I use brackets, carets, and braces; I annotate all four margins and I copiously turn down the edges (both top and bottom) of certain especially memorable pages.
- We were annotating our map as we went along, noting the date we passed a place or visited a ruin.
- Notes are annotated on levels of certainty with predictions and risks and possible causes for changes to numbers.
- It prints Lock's sonnets in old-spelling and very lightly annotated texts.
- I used to watch my dad as he placed our family photos in albums like this, neatly annotating them as he went along.
- But, while I can annotate them, I can't copy any text at all into my notes.
- The text has been annotated and lightly edited to bring spellings up to date.
- You can also import a photograph and annotate it with your own handwriting or add text with Graffiti.
- Someone asked Linda why nearly all the songs in her book were annotated with the date she learned the song and who taught it to her.
- The quotation we gave above suggests that Li was given the task of correcting and annotating mathematical texts.
- This style is matched by regular sidebars in which Anderson expands on and annotates concepts and formulas that appear in the text.
- You can't read the texts online but some extremely helpful person has been busy annotating the material with descriptions which makes a search or even a ramble through the material a pleasure.