Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1junta general ordinaria annual feminineasamblea general ordinaria anual feminine
- The draft constitution makes provision for an executive committee to implement decisions taken at annual general meetings and special general meetings.
- It has also been the subject of discussion at the last two annual general meetings at the club.
- I'm not sure you need to be 80 or totally mad to attend annual general meetings of shareholders, but it certainly seems to help.
- It will be put in front of shareholders at the annual general meeting, which this May is to be held in Edinburgh.
- That was duly put to the committee and to members at the annual general meeting.
- Clubs usually have their annual general meetings at this time and also big plans are hatched in the hope of a county title coming their way.
- Given the rise in shareholder activism, annual general meetings can be emotional affairs.
- The agenda will include a review of all matters since the annual general meeting and planning of events for the summer.
- The annual general meeting of the club took place in the clubhouse on Friday night last.
- Past players last year flocked to the annual general meeting to urge the club to return to its roots.
- Shareholders will meet on Wednesday for the annual general meeting of troubled high street retailer Woolworths.
- That decision may yet be overruled if enough clubs challenge it at the annual general meeting on May 30.
- Both were unanimously elected at the annual general meeting of the council.
- Ordinary shareholders will have to cause a rumpus at the annual general meetings to force real accountability and change.
- This is our annual general meeting and we would like to see all members, old and new, attend to discuss the future of the club.
- The next meeting of the guild will be the annual general meeting and will take place on Wednesday May 3.
- The paper reports a final decision will be announced at the Siemens annual general meeting on 27 January.
- Mr Moore suggested that the committee might try to have future old boys' annual general meetings on or near the same day each year.
- A coach load of Pewsey investors went to the Portman annual general meeting in Bournemouth last year but were not allowed to speak.
- Each apartment owner is entitled to a vote at the annual general meeting of the company and decisions are made then on the subject of management.