Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1anualmentecada añoyou pay a certain sum annually — se paga una determinada suma por año / al año
- The policy is reviewed every year and the training programmes are conducted annually.
- It is said that annually hundreds of millions of dollars circulate as a direct result of this trade.
- Millions of euro are spent annually by local authorities in cleaning up after littering.
- Under present policy the county council is putting down as many as five hundred dogs annually.
- The experts could see the breed improving annually with the top sheep brought in by the breeders.
- The Maundy Service, which is held annually at a cathedral or abbey, dates back to before the Middle Ages.
- Serious decay can occur at the base of branches and they must be inspected annually for fungal and bacterial damage.
- The Britain in Bloom competition is conducted annually by the Royal Horticultural Society.
- For mortgages, look outside the APR to see whether interest is calculated daily or annually.
- Dengue fever occurs annually in Indonesia, with a peak occurring every five years.
- It would probably cost you more to annually replace the tyres on your bike than drive a AX on the morning commute.
- The society organised at least six such programmes in the city annually, he said.
- Visitor numbers have increased annually, giving the local economy a fantastic boost, it says.
- That may be partly down to the 190 cm of rain that falls here annually, plus the balmy west coast air.
- They have long complained about being locked out of the negotiations at which their fate is decided annually.
- Growers in these States will now be inspected annually for the symptoms of citrus canker.
- While insurers pay over a billion dollars in claims annually, over 200 people are killed.
- Elizabeth Fenn was one of the 300 people honoured annually by the Society for acts of bravery.
- They were unable to put a figure on the total level of fees earned annually by the sector.
- Only a handful of British couples annually succeed in adopting in America.