Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- If indeed a chemical reaction is taking place we have another very anomalous situation.
- First, and most importantly, it will bring to an end an anomalous exception to the basic premise that there should be a remedy for a wrong.
- The situation was in practical terms unenforceable and grossly anomalous.
- Crime fiction offers a framework in which to pursue our curiosity about anomalous behaviour, it hooks us, as might a car crash on the motorway.
- Media analysts tend to overlook how anomalous the existence of a big, central media is in this country.
- It says the trial was too short, there was inadequate independent monitoring and technical reports and anomalous results.
- And if you really are too stupid to understand it, how can you claim its findings are counterintuitive and anomalous?
- For a country aspiring to join the European Union, to tolerate such behaviour was anomalous, he said.
- If the survey year was anomalous, it could have thrown the trend line completely out of whack.
- Firstly, these results are anomalous - they do not fit into the pattern established by previous studies.
- Down through the ages philosophers and poets have mused on humankind's anomalous place within the natural order.
- For this reason, such rights seem anomalous today, at a time when intervention in the name of human rights is prevalent.
- The existence of two governing bodies is anomalous and detrimental.
- There was some sort of anomalous weather pattern that went through eastern Pennsylvania.
- His school still has more than 40 anomalous results and about three times the number of normal exam appeals.
- They are framed as women first and politicians second, and they're seen as anomalous.
- On the other hand, numerous human behaviours seem anomalous from the evolutionary point of view.
- It was already known empirically that this was the case, but no one had been able to understand why this apparently anomalous behaviour should be so.
- That would seem to be a very anomalous surprising kind of result.
- Most climate scientists agree that this recent warming is anomalous, but debate continues about its source.