The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1anomalía femininethe anomaly of their situation — lo anómalo de su situación
- Or is this just an anomaly that all of Africa and all of the world should regret, do you think?
- The final piece of the jigsaw fell into place at Villa Park and it's a curious anomaly that whenever he has found the net we have always won.
- In that incident, an anomaly that has existed in the Service for decades has come to the fore.
- It was an historical anomaly that led to the collapse of the British motor industry in the West Midlands.
- This would put an end to the archaic anomaly that in the UK we are subjects, not citizens.
- When did the Government realise there was the anomaly that my colleague has pointed out?
- This legislation will get rid of an anomaly that has bothered me and other members of the Labour Party for a long time.
- The bill corrects an anomaly that exists in respect of collective negotiations for teachers.
- It affects their pension rights and it's an anomaly that needs to be removed for those who want to work beyond 65.
- I would like to address an anomaly that I have picked up in the agriculture supplementary estimates.
- But modern nationhood is a complicated business, so you'd expect anomalies.
- It's the kind of anomaly that gets into the tax code unintentionally and then can't be gotten rid of.
- There was at least one anomaly that nobody seemed able to explain.
- Legal anomalies and irresponsible GPs who over-prescribed forced a change in policy and a legal crackdown.
- Field workers are currently investigating another anomaly that turned up in the survey.
- It's odd to think of myself as an anomaly, a quirk, an oddity, but that's what I am at the moment.
- In every country the meteorologists are thinking that these anomalies are just present in their region.
- It is hoped these anomalies will not be present in the production version.
- It was a departure in style for him and today stands alone as something of an anomaly in his back-catalogue.
- Meanwhile, the anomalies surrounding eligibility for the Commonwealth Games abound.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!