Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- We did an observational study of changes in prescribing costs between two financial years using anonymised data from all general practices in Trent.
- We used anonymised statistical abstracts of hospital records that were linked to data from death certificates in the former Oxford health region from 1963 to 1998.
- We used anonymised data from the UK General Practice Research Database.
- However, any experienced journal editor will recount situations where anonymised information has been recognisable to the patient or family involved and caused upset.
- The availability of fully anonymised material to others in order to pursue the full scientific and therapeutic potential of the study will be tightly controlled.