Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ántrax masculinecarbunclo (maligno) masculine
- An early suspicion that anthrax might have been the cause of the infection has been discounted.
- In New York five people are confirmed to have been exposed to the bacterium, of whom two have developed anthrax.
- Any doctor could learn as much about anthrax through reading a newspaper as they could through reading a medical text.
- The new test can identify the presence of anthrax in less than one hour instead of days.
- First of all, smallpox, anthrax, and the like are hard to spread effectively.