Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It provides a solid underpinning of evolutionary biology for those who want to explore ecology, anthropology and social evolution anywhere on earth.
- Another important area that will be influenced is anthropology, evolution and human migration.
- The new Cartesianism of cognitive science and biological anthropology provide some contemporary exemplars.
- I studied plants and plant evolution for the last six to seven years in the states and was in charge of science at the museum, mainly anthropology and zoology.
- The new ecology movement in anthropology relates to a deeper understanding of the relationship of technology and social organization to the environment.
- Within ecological anthropology there were also critiques of an overemphasis on bounded local analyses.
- Ecological anthropology has a long and distinguished history in Papua New Guinea.
- He is a little too fond of building huge abstract entities on the back of discoveries from anthropology, zoology and neuroscience.
- The categories and relations of evolutionist theory in anthropology expressed deeply held values.
- On the contrary, his assessment of the economic origins of human evolution relies heavily on literature, data and facts from anthropology, biology and other natural sciences.
- Since the 1990s, ecological anthropology has incorporated a political dimension into ecological analysis.
- He has no more training in fields relevant to evolution - biology, paleontology, anthropology, geology, etc - than I or most other people do.
- Terrence Deacon works at the interface between neurobiology, developmental biology and biological anthropology.
- Comparative studies declined and anthropology shifted to universities.
- So he studied anthropology, inquisitive about human societies and their desires and needs.
- Before proceeding, it is important to examine the theoretical developments in anthropology on the politics of reproduction.
- Ethnography is a research approach that developed in anthropology to study cultural groups and that has more recently been used to study small-group culture.
- His expedition was less a holiday than an exercise in comparative anthropology, since he wanted to examine the differences between American and Australian myths.
- As noted above, Australian anthropology incorporates a long tradition of research on Aboriginal societies and on societies in Southeast Asia and the Pacific.