Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He became interested in anthroposophy, a practice similar to homeopathy, created by Rudolph Steiner.
- Eurythmy is a dance style inaugurated by Rudolf Steiner, the founder of anthroposophy in the 1910s and 20s.
- Rudolf Steiner, who founded anthroposophy, recognised him as an authentic spiritual master incarnated on the earth.
- They apply his concept of anthroposophy to schools, saying education must address a child's spiritual, physical, numeracy and literacy development.
- In 1916 he returned to Russia, and after the revolution he engaged in teaching both literature and anthroposophy.