Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1antifeminista masculine, feminine
- She is a well known anti-feminist, yet has written a book about the beginnings of the feminist movement.
- He was a total anti-feminist.
- A lot of the time I am called an "anti-feminist" because of how profoundly critical I am of the "old feminism".
- I don't see myself in agreement with the anti-feminists either.
- I don't like the thought of how anti-feminists will respond to the book.
- On several occasions, she was picketed, albeit by anti-feminists, and was rather proud of that accomplishment.
- Some of the worst anti-feminists I've ever known were women I worked for; and one of the most committed feminists was a man.
- Anti-feminists claim that its natural for men to be as they are; that men are only being "real men" by acting out behaviours that disadvantage women.
- It is, I believe, largely sexual frustration that leads women into becoming anti-feminists.