Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The worldwide emergence of bacterial resistance to antibacterial agents has produced a need for new methods of combating bacterial infections.
- The antibacterial soap kills most germs, while regular soap washes bacteria from the skin or transfers it to a towel.
- Antibacterial prescribing and antibacterial resistance in English general practice: cross sectional study
- They also have antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties against pathogens.
- Recent reports have lent support to the potential use of previous generation antibacterial drugs to treat infections caused by new resistant bacteria.
- The herb also contains antibacterial compounds that may kill the bacteria responsible for the infection.
- It's antibacterial, so you're killing the bacteria that causes the disease.
- In this day of antibacterial everything, it's hard to imagine bacteria being beneficial.
- Bacteria that causes eye infections is sensitive to the antibacterial action of honey.
- The assault on bacteria in the household has fuelled great interest in antibacterial products.
- Also, taking antibacterial antibiotics when you have a viral infection may be harmful.
- Manufacturers use our national fear of germs to sell antibacterial soap.
- For added protection, a swipe with an antibacterial wipe knocks out plenty more germs, so pack a few in your carry-on.
- Do antibacterial soaps get rid of germs better than plain old soap and hot water?
- They typically come in a bar, gel or liquid form, and are less drying than are deodorant and antibacterial detergents or soaps.
- You may be prescribed antibacterial, antifungal or antiviral drugs on an ongoing basis to guard against infection.
- If only I could focus on the story instead of where I put my antibacterial hand gel…
- Garlic's compounds also have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- After drying the skin, treat the burn with an antibacterial agent.
- Echinacea has also been used externally on wounds and is reported to have antibacterial and antifungal properties.