Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- By accustoming us to anti-constitutional proceedings, the administration gains a tacit approval for its new instruments of control.
- There's nothing new in that, of course; but there's also nothing in it which is not racist, racialist supremacist, or anti-constitutional.
- Lin also branded the DPP's proposal to make a new law handling political parties’ illegally acquired assets as anti-constitutional and intended only for political gain.
- They are becoming an anti-constitutional party.
- However, there is no evidence that Mrs. Vogt herself, even outside her work at school, actually made anti-constitutional statements or personally adopted an anti-constitutional stance.
- It was considered anti-constitutional because its violent indirect method was unacceptable in a democratic country.
- Even those Republicans troubled by the president's anti-constitutional actions fail to understand the situation.
- This apparent capitulation politics is unacceptable, disgraceful, and makes waste of student fees on executive officer stipends in an anti-constitutional manner.
- The second anti-constitutional formulation says that the stolen church tax is not in breach of the constitution because the ‘overwhelming majority of the working population in Germany pay church tax’.
- The voting arithmetic suggests that the country today is overwhelmingly anti-constitutional.
- Declaring such a state of emergency is an anti-constitutional act.
- It is anti-constitutional, illegal, and anti-social.
- The plaintiffs would like the courts judgement that the invasion was anti-constitutional.
- We are now a do-nothing civil society, primarily out of servility, indifference, anti-Constitutional religious dogma, and simple fear for our jobs
- It was said there was no actual evidence for Mr. K. being a member of an anti-Constitutional organization.