Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Ironically, the freezing point of straight antifreeze is lower than antifreeze and water.
- Are your headlights clean and plenty of water with antifreeze in your washer bottle?
- Use the time to go get a jug of water or antifreeze.
- Cars have used such a device for many years, with your radiator cooling the liquid, usually with a combination of antifreeze and water to keep the engine cool.
- Half an hour later, the radiator was filled with water and antifreeze, and snow had been cleared away from the wheels.
- Addition of water to ethylene oxide generates ethylene glycol used in antifreeze and the formation of polyester fibers.
- A mixture of four parts water and one part antifreeze with a few drops of liquid soap should be placed in each cut out milk jug.
- This helpful tank holds up to 5 gallons and allows you to flush water out and pump antifreeze into the system - even while trailered.
- The key is polyethylene glycol, a liquid polymer similar to antifreeze.
- Such large quantities mean that airports cannot simply release antifreeze with storm water into nearby rivers and streams.
- In doing the cooling, one thing that a rider must not forget is the use of motorcycle antifreeze.
- Pesticide products in pressurized cylinders, oil, antifreeze, tires, paints, varnishes, thinners, cleaners and solvents will not be accepted.
- After changing antifreeze and motor oil, take them to your local garage for recycling.
- Experts identified the mould as being antifreeze and de-icer from the base's runway.
- Automotive products such as gasoline, oil and antifreeze should be stored in areas that are inaccessible to your pets.
- Another common practice is the addition of automotive antifreeze to toilets and sink traps.
- Problems will also arise if too much water mixes with the oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, or antifreeze.
- Three empty five-gallon plastic drums containing residues of oil and antifreeze were abandoned nearby.
- Cooling is by glycol, the same material in car antifreeze, refrigerated in another area of the brewery and circulated around containers as needed.
- An ingredient in antifreeze and brake fluid, it is also a widely used moisture-carrying ingredient in cosmetics.