Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- All equations are fitted by the reduced major axis algorithm to the logarithms of the original data; the data were then transformed to their antilogarithms to return to the original units.
- Values at the tick marks were converted to their antilogarithms.
- Adjusted geometric means (often approximating median values) were computed by back transformation (taking the antilogarithm).
- If the logarithm is taken as the forward function, the function taking the base to a given power is then called the antilogarithm.
- It supports trigonometric functions, logarithm and antilogarithm.