Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Hard cases make bad law, but antiquated conventions make bad legal practice.
- How can they still have this antiquated system where Sutton residents have no control over how much gas they use, or how much they can pay?
- If ever there was an opportunity to address the antiquated system of BBC funding and governance, this is it.
- The Scottish Parliament is already in the process of dismantling our antiquated feudal system of land laws.
- It is an antiquated system where blunders are easily committed and just as easily covered up.
- Such irony that the nation leading the world into the Information Age has an electoral system that is so antiquated.
- We have a court system that creaks under antiquated traditions, and distinct reluctance to change them.
- They may find it quaint or antiquated, rather than charming, and its few flaws may stand out larger due to the hype.
- We see a lot of antiquated regulatory enforcement systems in various parts of the world.
- First up is a review of the house-building industry and the antiquated planning system.
- In Britain, slopping out was branded as one of the indignities of an antiquated prison system.
- The antiquated system of temporal note keeping needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.
- The system, which replaces the antiquated radio network, was due to be introduced in the Humberside area in August.
- The religious leaders are encouraging it, for the same antiquated reasons they always have.
- Like many London houses, this was a narrow, up-and-down affair with antiquated facilities.
- Because of the type of film he uses, he is forced to use antiquated cameras that do not accommodate the recording of direct sound.
- Homer turns bootlegger when Springfield enforces an antiquated prohibition law.
- Some of those antiquated attitudes are unfortunately still kicking around, according to Warner.
- He added that the staff would be moving from an antiquated facility belonging to a past era to a new, comfortable facility.
- Posters seem a somewhat antiquated form of expression, at least the paper kind.