The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1antirracismo masculine(statement/campaign) (before noun) contra el racismo
- This would be the blueprint for all schooling: I'd promote anti-racism and religious tolerance so pupils knew what it was.
- They are not concerned with working-class solidarity, anti-racism, human rights and democratic politics.
- He's somebody who strongly promotes anti-racism and equality.
- Many came from groups associated with the Church, pacifism and anti-racism.
- A tradition of anti-racism in this country has been forged.
- This presentation of a society in which racism is everywhere and in everybody is a million miles away from the traditional understanding of racism and anti-racism.
- And tomorrow it will be the leftists, socialists, anti-war and anti-racism campaigners if this is allowed to continue.
- With its compelling message of anti-racism, tolerance, and pluralism, it is seen as a useful way to combat Islamophobia and reassure British Muslims.
- Indian and Sri Lankan dancing and a Malaysian wedding ceremony were some of the highlights of a day that promoted cultural diversity and anti-racism.
- Official anti-racism has given to racial questions a cardinal importance that they never had before.
- It called for employees of state services to be given cultural and anti-racism training to prevent racism in the workplace.
- Case studies of best anti-racism practice both at home and abroad are being distributed to companies here.
- That made it possible for people to leave without giving up on their anti-racism.
- These events and conflicts linked anti-racism to democratic political development more strongly than ever before.
- What's more, amongst 16 to 30 year olds, anti-racism is strengthening.
- As such it is a general expression of anti-racism.
- The session on defending communities turned into a riveting debate covering crime, housing, anti-racism and asylum seekers.
- Fought for, but never fully achieved - which brings us to the second principle: consistent anti-racism.
- Brando's commitment to anti-racism was lifelong and heartfelt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!