The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in US)(invariable adjective) antimonopolio(invariable adjective) antitrust
- This was the first inter-state trust, which stimulated antitrust legislation.
- They enforced the then recent antitrust legislation which had been allowed to lay idle.
- Initially, the antitrust law provisions were inserted into the Treaty in view of their role in the process of market integration.
- The debate is similar to that surrounding the application of the rule of reason in American antitrust law which is referred to at the end of this chapter.
- Congress tried to help the farm sector by exempting it from federal antitrust law.
- The strength of this approach comes from the regulator being pro-active with an ongoing monopoly or antitrust policy.
- We have established social legislation like welfare programs, antitrust laws, and a social security system.
- Harl, who is both an economist and a lawyer, understands antitrust laws and issues very well.
- But antitrust law focuses on the power of sellers and potential injury to consumers.
- The Act provides dairy producers who join together a specific exemption from antitrust laws.
- Tom and I agree that the ultimate purpose of the antitrust laws is to help consumers.
- Agribusiness mergers often don't create a big enough share of a market to trigger antitrust laws.
- Because of those antitrust laws we can't just pick a price for all architects to follow and stick to it.
- Nor did the court suggest that antitrust laws did not apply.
- It's one of the major pleasures of having an exemption from the nation's antitrust laws.
- That, the plaintiffs maintain, is discriminatory, unfair and contrary to US antitrust law.
- Here we take a look at the history of antitrust laws and examine some of the arguments against them.
- The hour is late, but Congress may toughen antitrust and fair trade laws if you speak out
- What is at first glance surprising is that so few mergers and acquisitions of banks have fallen into the antitrust net.
- He's no radical, but at least he talks about raising income and enforcing antitrust.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!