Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(drug/medicine) antiviral(drug/medicine) antivírico
2(software/program) (invariable adjective) antivirus
- Users are advised to update their antivirus software to detect the worm and to resist the temptation to open unsolicited email attachments.
- Nonetheless vendors have announced plans to update antivirus software to detect the bug.
- The first and most critical element of your Internet security system is antivirus software.
- I have 3 firewalls and plenty of antivirus software installed on my computer.
- Users are advised to update their antivirus software and delete any suspicious emails without opening them.
1antiviral masculineantivírico masculine