Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- If you read his late essays, especially the volume of essays called Religion and Art, you see that Wagner is involved in antivivisection societies, animal rights, the whole notion of suffering in the world.
- The antivivisection lobby has in the past claimed that we can use computer models of organisms instead of real animals.
- The Society for the Protection of Animals Liable to Vivisection, the first antivivisection organisation in the world, was founded in London in 1875 by Frances Power Cobbe, a philanthropist and crusading journalist.
- The animal lover may find this book a little cold, but it is a contribution to the antivivisection debate that is desperately needed if the movement is ever to turn the minds of those who will only listen to ‘science’.
- Not that government capitulation to public pressure generated by antivivisection campaigns is anything particularly new.