Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Have you ever seen anyplace in the world more beautiful?
- But the owner, who's 83 years old, Kyra, says he wouldn't think of building anyplace else.
- But I feel more safe, actually, in the inner city than I do anyplace else.
- I've heard Argentines say that Buenos Aires is more densely populated by psychoanalysts than anyplace else in the world.
- I'm going to campaign anyplace he wants me, anyplace he needs me.
- And South Korea has more wireless hot spots per capita than anyplace else.
- He may just be wanting to spread law enforcement thin, maybe wanting to say I can hit anywhere and anyplace, and you can't stop me.
- In the end they didn't seem to lead anyplace all that great.
- Let's hope these tropical storms, these depressions out there get nowhere close to Miami or anyplace else in Florida.
- The flood water tugs at the cobbles, sometimes moving them bit by bit toward someplace, anyplace, downstream.
- They're - FBI agents are some of the finest people you'll find anyplace in the country or the world.
- What about the small family farmers who don't really export their products to China or anyplace else, for that matter?
- It's slowly recovering, but it's not anyplace near where it should be.
- And with this network we're able to locate earthquakes anyplace in the world very soon after they occur.
- It gives them every power they need to go anyplace, anytime, interview any person, seize any document, and so on.
- Guess what the total cost is for the phone company to transmit your long distance call from your phone to anyplace in the US?
- It doesn't require a cable or phone line, and can be operated from anyplace where there's an electric wall outlet.
- I don't know if he wants it or would take it, and I'm not aware of anyplace where he's given any hints, either.
- There's a spirit in England that is quite different from anyplace else.
- These assumptions often provoke heated disagreements because it is so hard to find anyplace to look to settle them.