The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- An interesting point that Rose was quoted on in the Guardian was that he applied the same boycott to South Africa under apartheid.
- It is the same story in every subsequent popular revolution, up to and including the overthrow of apartheid in South Africa.
- Black people's struggle against apartheid in South Africa attracted immense worldwide solidarity.
- Also arrested were dozens of former fighters in the struggle to liberate South Africa from apartheid.
- Incredibly, a decade after the end of apartheid this system still exists.
- This was as part of a protest against South Africa's policy of apartheid.
- People are taking full advantage of the democratic spaces won against apartheid.
- We urgently need to build a solidarity movement on the scale of those against South African apartheid and the Vietnam War in the past.
- South Africa returned to the Commonwealth in 1994 after the policy of apartheid had been abandoned.
- It was inspired by the economic boycotts that helped end apartheid in South Africa.
- The difference is that under apartheid that was the official policy of the Government.
- Would they copy the South African model and adopt a system of apartheid, based on skin colour?
- Never shy of taking risks, the series tackled such contentious issues as feminism and South African apartheid.
- But apartheid, the system that dominated every aspect of South African life, is over.
- Observers said it was the most momentous political development since the end of apartheid in South Africa.
- Similar methods helped bring apartheid to an end in South Africa.
- I lived for many years in South Africa, during the dark days of apartheid.
- Growing up in South Africa during apartheid, he has a clue about what it means to have minority groups in a society.
- I was part of the first Scottish educational mission to South Africa since apartheid was dismantled.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!