Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cada unowe paid $20 apiece — pagamos 20 dólares cada uno / por persona / por cabeza
- A large crowd watched a very competitive decider and the sides finished level at two goals apiece.
- The home side held their own with one of the league favourites as both teams retired two goals apiece at the break.
- A goal apiece in the extra period meant the teams still couldn't be separated.
- There were 15 pages with about nine pictures apiece, and several clearly involved children.
- She has been left with just one bat and, at £70 apiece, replacing the stolen ones will be very costly.
- Irene Walsh and Sarah Dixon scored three apiece with Claire Healy accounting for the other.
- Maybe I'm missing the point, but wouldn't it make more sense to give 77 people a million apiece?
- With two wins apiece from their opening two games, England currently head both the men's and women's tables.
- York City's two matches this week realised a point apiece but in all other aspects it was a week of contrasts for the Minstermen.
- The teams were still equally matched at 14 players apiece when it started to rain.
- Carla and I walked into the local bike dealership and bought two brand new bikes for twenty quid apiece.
- However both sides would have to be happy with a point apiece in a brilliant game, which was a delight to watch.
- Scores were slow to come in the first half, and it was only two points apiece after 20 minutes.
- There were two tries apiece for wing Rory Kerr and centre Alan Gibbon, with Ross Lothian getting the other one.
- Both sides failed to run away with the lead and on 15 minutes of play they had three points apiece.
- Referee John Underhill resisted the temptation to produce any more punishment than a yellow card apiece.
- Both managers were happy with a point apiece in a game spoilt by the strong wind that blew for the entire 90 minutes.
- Vendors sold whistles and hooters for a pound apiece, their faces familiar from less exalted events.
- With each team recording a win apiece so far this year the feeling is optimistic in both squads.
- Instead the home team began to dictate the exchanges although it still remained nil apiece come half time.